Update 15-June 2017: We hired!
We are very pleased to announce that we’ve found an extremely qualified social media manager called Kerry, who will be joining the BEAF team imminently!
Look out for a proper introduction soon.
BEAF Is Hiring!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a social media & marketing executive/manager, to look after our internal social media platforms as well as assist with any required marketing activity.
Ideally you have some marketing experience and a real passion for social media – any copywriting/blogging experience would be a HUGE plus.
You will be accountable for the day-to-day management of BEAF’s social media activity across various platforms which you will ensure are planned and executed effectively.
A brief overview of your responsibilities:
- Tactically plan and implement social media campaigns to achieve strategic marketing aims and objectives.
- Coordinate the research, writing and editing of social media content for all platforms.
- Use analytics tools to monitor performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing effort.
- Monitor industry trends and activity in digital marketing in order to identify best practice and make recommendations to the business and introducing new and innovative solutions where appropriate.
- Take photographs and video to support social media campaigns and arrange photo shoots as required.
- Curate, write content (where applicable) and send of the BEAF monthly newsletter
Currently we think this would be a part-time position (approx. 2 days in the week), but we believe there is scope for this to grow into a full-time position.
We offer flexible hours and the option to be home-based if desired.
Interested? Get in touch by emailing email@example.com with a copy of your CV.